- It simply doesn't work for you
- Items arrived damaged*
- You can't use it- it's defective*
- You didn't receive it- it's lost in transit*
- We will try to replace damaged, defective, and lost products first. You can request a product replacement if you are eager on trying the product out and we will facilitate it.
Please ensure you adhere to the following conditions to be able to qualify for returns and refunds:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- Have the original receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we'll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For more questions and inquiries, send us an email at email@example.com.
Please inspect your order upon receiving it and contact us immediately if the item is defective, or damaged, or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Contact our team for any defective or damaged items and we will replace them immediately.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.